We are very sorry to have had to take the decision to cancel our performance of Wait…What?! at the Museum of Making tomorrow, Sunday 22nd October. This is due to the adverse weather conditions that have led to some significant flooding in Derby and the surrounding area.

We are grateful to the team at Derby Museums who have been working with us to explore alternative venues after the devastating flooding at the Museum of Making overnight, but as the situation in Derby has deteriorated through the day we are not able to proceed safely tomorrow.

We will be finding an alternative date for this performance later in the year. If you had already booked tickets for Sunday please check your email for further information from Ticketsource on behalf of Sinfonia Viva.